INFORMATION ON COOKIES
This section is dedicated to our cookie management policy on the elhee.com website. Its objective is to inform you about the origin and use of the navigation information processed during your consultation of our website and about your rights..
What is a cookie ?
When consulting our website, we may, subject to your choices, deposit a text file on your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet), using your browser.
This text file is a cookie. It will allow Élhée, during its period of validity or registration, to identify your terminal during your next visits. Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained in it.
You will find below the information relating to the cookies likely to be deposited on your terminal when you visit pages of the site. elhee.com, either by Élhée or by third parties, as well as the means allowing you to delete/refuse the registration of these cookies on your terminal.
What are the cookies issued on elhee.com used for?
There are several categories of cookies, some are issued directly by Élhée and its service providers, others may be issued by third-party companies: Cookies issued by Élhée and its service providers.
Different kinds of cookies can be placed on your device when you browse our website:
- “Essential” cookies, essential for browsing our site, in particular for the proper execution of the ordering process. Their overpressure can lead to navigation difficulties on our site as well as the impossibility of placing an order. These cookies can be installed on your terminal by Élhée.
- “Analytical and Personalization” cookies, which are not essential for navigation but which can, for example, facilitate your research and optimize your shopping experience.
If your terminal is used by several people and when the same terminal has several navigation software, we cannot ensure with certainty that the services and advertisements intended for your terminal correspond to your own use of it and not to that of another user of this terminal. If necessary, sharing the use of your terminal with other people and configuring your browser settings with regard to cookies are your free choice and your responsibility.
Manage the cookies placed on your terminal
The recording of a cookie in your terminal is subject to your will. You can configure your navigation software according to your wishes, so that cookies are accepted and registered on your terminal or, on the contrary, so that they are refused.
The configuration of each navigation software is different. It is generally described in the help menu of your navigation software. We therefore invite you to read it. You will thus be able to know how to modify your wishes in terms of cookies.
– For Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
– For Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=en_US
– For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
– For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
Warning: any configuration that you can undertake on your browser software concerning the acceptance or refusal of cookies will be likely to modify your browsing on the Internet and your conditions of access to certain services requiring the use of these same cookies. For example, by refusing certain essential cookies you may no longer be able to place an order on our site.